Serie DESView details
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Stabilized and programmable output voltage.
- Regulation of the output voltage by pulse width control (PWM)
- Capacity for 6 lamps.
- Exact positioning of the lamp.
- Low voltage drop contact.
SERIE CLCView details
- Automatic change from the operating lamp to the reserve lamp through a DC motor that acts on a reducer, allowing a smooth lamp change.
- Very smooth lamp change, without bumps or shocks in the filament.
- The CMB200 can control LMV changers operating by spring or motor, like our CLB12 and CLC Series and control the rotation of motors for BGC type rotary beacons.
- Flashing or steady light, with infinite selection of flash rhythms.
- The control unit is a control equipment developed for the management of MGE type motors.
- The same CMA130 control unit is used for MGE150 and MGE1000 engines.
- Cabinet with IP-67 degree of tightness.
- 20-channel GPS receiver.
- The synchronizer and its antenna are integrated inside the beacon.
- Use of GPS technology.